- How is your DevOps transformation coming along?
- How do you measure Agility? Reliability? Efficiency? Quality? Success?!
- How do you optimize your processes?
This morning on #c9d9 we talked about some of the metrics that matter for the different stakeholders throughout the software delivery pipeline. Our panelists shared their best practices for some of the metrics that you should be monitoring to track your DevOps efforts, and – equally important- some of the metrics you should abandon.
How do you align your organization around “the one metric that matters” (quoting Jez Humble), and not silo your teams (Dev, Test, Ops, Release Managers, etc.), while tracking the key performance indicators for each functional area in your delivery process?
What do test coverage, LOC, defect rate or Time-to-Value have to do with it?
Watch the Replay of this episode to learn more:
This episode features:
Join us on February 9 to discuss some of the benefits of Microservices architectures, their challenges, and best practices for constructing your Continuous Delivery pipelines to support microservices-based applications.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 83: Year-End Special – 2018 software delivery trends and predictions - December 12, 2017
- Containerize Your Enthusiasm - November 29, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 81: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #4 – Transformational Leadership - October 24, 2017