Containers are all the rage, and their adoption rates among enterprises is on the rise. This morning on #c9d9 we discussed DevOps and Docker at scale.
- How do Containers power DevOps?
- What are some of the challenges with Containers?
- How do you successfully incorporate Docker into Enterprise pipelines, alongside legacy and traditional apps?
- How do you go from a local Docker Engine or a single-node setup to Production?
- How do you do it all at scale?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions:
Episode 58: Standardizing and Scaling DevOps Across the Organization
Join us Tuesday, December 6, at 10am PT for another episode of #c9d9 when we’ll talk about best practices for scaling DevOps across the enterprise with standardization of processes and consolidation of tools and environments.
This episode will feature:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and RM manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2017 top takeaway: Adoption rapidly moving beyond IT - November 22, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 82: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #5 – The Deployment Age - October 31, 2017
- Join Gary Gruver and Electric Cloud for an Exclusive Workshop for Executives Leading the DevOps Transformation - October 23, 2017