This morning, on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) video podcast, we discussed patterns for standardizing DevOps at large enterprises.
Large, complex organizations implementing DevOps find that they need to balance between:
- Supporting small teams and an Agile way of working
- Finding ways to standardize their DevOps processes, tooling and implementation — in order to scale DevOps throughout the organization (and save costs).
What are some use cases and patterns for consolidating and scaling of your DevOps practices for enterprise adoption, while enabling a DevOps state-of-mind and empowering of autonomic teams?
Watch the replay of the episode –
This episode features:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and RM manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions:
Episode 59: Special Year-End Episode:
Join us next Tuesday, December 13, at 10am PT to hear from DevOps luminaries and industry analysts about what they see as the driving forces of DevOps in 2016, and what they foresee shaping the industry for the year to come.
Add the event to your calendar »
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2017 top takeaway: Adoption rapidly moving beyond IT - November 22, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 82: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #5 – The Deployment Age - October 31, 2017
- Join Gary Gruver and Electric Cloud for an Exclusive Workshop for Executives Leading the DevOps Transformation - October 23, 2017