This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Continuous Testing.
- What is the difference between Continuous Testing and Test Automation?
- What are some of the challenges with Continuous Testing?
- What are the key prerequisites for Continuous Testing and patterns for success?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on June 6 when we discuss what does a ‘DevOps’ Job Description look like, and what are some of the skills to look for – and foster – when hiring the team to drive your DevOps practices?
This episode will feature:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and Release Manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2017 top takeaway: Adoption rapidly moving beyond IT - November 22, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 82: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #5 – The Deployment Age - October 31, 2017
- Join Gary Gruver and Electric Cloud for an Exclusive Workshop for Executives Leading the DevOps Transformation - October 23, 2017