What an incredible five years it has been since the inaugural DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES) kicked off in the Bay Area back in 2014.
What originally started off as an evolution of Electric Cloud’s user conference, our partnership with Gene Kim and IT Revolution has since vaulted the DevOps Enterprise Summit into THE DevOps event of the year. Now, with an event in Europe in the Summer and an event in the US in the Fall, the DevOps Enterprise Summit continues to grow.
This year, the stakes are higher than ever for enterprises of all kinds to expand upon their DevOps journeys and undertake the challenges ahead with the best practices and patterns that the conference highlights. To accommodate the demand from more and more enterprises looking to attend – as the event grows, we’re excited to announce that this year DOES18 is moving to Las Vegas!
As the Founding Partner of the conference, we wanted our Electric Cloud family to get the inside scoop of the happenings as we all prepare for the DOES18 Las Vegas event:
What You Need to Know about the DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas
- What: The DevOps Enterprise Summit is a vendor-neutral conference for technology and business leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver and operate software to help their organizations win in the marketplace. Entering its fifth year in the US, its goal is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding, enabling the cultural norms, technical practices and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
- When: October 22-24, 2018
- Where: The Cosmopolitan
- Features the leading thinkers, practitioners and technologists in the DevOps community
- Goal is to help improve the lives of millions of developers and IT operations people through identifying and amplifying the best patterns and practices in the industry
- More than 500 large scale enterprises have already been represented at the show through the years.
- Electric Cloud at DOES18: As in previous years, this year, too, we’re working on exciting programming for the Electric Cloud track at DOES18 Las Vegas. Our programming includes more than 20 sessions from customers and our DevOps experts, panel discussions, as well as product training ahead of the conference, and 3 exciting workshops led by Electric Cloud advisors and prtners immediately after the event.Stay tuned for more information on Electric Cloud’s sessions at DOES in the coming weeks!
How to Participate at DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018
Speak at DOES18:
The call for papers deadline is Monday, May 7, 2018. Abstract submissions should address the conference themes including, security/compliance or ITIL; architecture; business buy-in, strategic alignment and partnership between business and technology; technology for technology Leaders; next-generation QA and Ops; and, general experience reports.
See tips from Gene Kim on how to get your speaker proposal accepted for the conference.
See all past DevOps Enterprise Summit Talks here to get a sense of what we’re looking for.
The event features experience report and subject matter expert talks from technology leaders at top global brands that leverage DevOps to thrive within an increasingly software-driven economy. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.
Past speakers include representatives from organizations like Nike, Intel, American Express, Verizon, Disney and much more — and this year’s lineup of speakers is starting to shape up to be even more impressive. Don’t wait – submit your proposal now to share your DevOps story on stage, along with some of the most prominent DevOps luminaries and leaders in the industry!
Join us at DOES18:
Blind Bird Tickets Available Now!
We are offering a special Blind Bird rate for those of you who know you’re ready to attend in advance of programming announcements! Our Blind Bird rate is $1,400 and is the lowest we will offer for DOES U.S. (ends May 7). We encourage you to act quickly as our conference sells out every year.
For more information on the DevOps Enterprise Summits 2018 and to register, see here.
We hope to see you there! Viva Las Vegas!
In addition, Electric Cloud will be presenting at DOES18 in London, UK– taking place June 25-26. We hope to see our customers and friends from across the pond over there!