Small enough. As a 100-person company, whether you’re developing a new feature, or helping a customer, your contribution is important — starting on day one.
Big enough. We have huge customers. What you create here affects how cars are made in Korea, mobile phones in Sweden, and the most sophisticated medical devices are developed in the United States — to name a few.
If you like the idea of working…
- In a start-up environment
- With really smart people
- To solve complicated software development problems
- For some of the largest corporations around the world
…check out our open positions below.
I love the fact that I help build products for the same domain I work in - product engineering. I believe this gives us a unique perspective, as we build product features, to constantly evolve and improve them. It is a pleasure to work in a highly-driven and fun-loving environment at Electric Cloud.- Urvashi Singh, Software Engineer
Work & Life @ Electric Cloud
- Listen – We pay attention to our market, customers and team. We become better when we understand and empathize.
- Act – We embrace action. We continuously iterate because frequent, small action leads to enduring marketplace success.
- Deliver – We each own and are accountable for our shared success. We are a team, never hesitating to pitch in or ask for help.
- Measure – We trust evidence over anecdotes. We measure and learn from results.
- Share – We celebrate and share our successes, as measured by the value and joy delivered to our customers, our community, and our team.
Perks & Benefits
At Electric Cloud, we have a team of people that make sure you are taken care of.
Some of the perks & benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary with the possibility of equity participation and a 401(k) match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Disability and Life Insurance, with the option to add additional coverage
- Non- Exempt Employees: 17 days of PTO (per year) to start, 22 days after 3 years and 27 days after 6 years (And – we don’s count personal sick days as PTO)
- Exempt Employees: Open PTO Policy in the U.S. which allows exempt employees the flexibility to take time off when they need it.
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 40 hours paid sick time per year
- Free Caltrain/VTA/Light rail pass
- A choice between a Mac or a PC when you start
- A fully stocked kitchen with all of the snacks, fruit, and soft drinks that you could desire
- Paid membership at local gym
I love the people. We hire the best and trust them to deliver world class products and solutions. The talent under one roof is amazing!- Ken, Solutions Architect