Speakers from LEGO, Quicken Loans, Intel, HP, General Motors, E*TRADE, Sony, Bose, Cisco, CenturyLink, BluWare and Qualcomm will join Gene Kim and other industry experts presenting at DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES15)
Electric Cloud (http://electric-cloud.com.cn/), the leader in enterprise Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation, today announced that several of its customers will present at this year’s DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES15) to discuss the various challenges, triumphs and patterns for success for implementing DevOps and Continuous Delivery in large organizations.
These DevOps experts will deliver seven separate presentations, and participate in two industry panels featuring Continuous Delivery luminary Jez Humble, Forrester Research analyst Amy DeMartine, and more. DevOps Enterprise Summit, co-hosted by Electric Cloud and IT Revolution, will take place October 19–21, 2015 in San Francisco (https://does15.eventbrite.com/).
“The upcoming DevOps Enterprise Summit is set to be an amazing experience and a great opportunity for attendees to learn about implementing today’s more ambitious and advanced software delivery processes within a business,” said Steve Brodie, CEO of Electric Cloud. “For more than a decade, Electric Cloud has been helping the ’horses’ deliver better software faster in some of the biggest, most complex organizations in the world. We are fortunate to team up with other all-star speakers during the event, and excited to have our customers share their best practices for scaling DevOps and Continuous Delivery in large enterprises and the impact these practices have had on their business.”
Electric Cloud customers are presenting on several talks during DOES15, including:
- Panel hosted by Jez Humble (author) called “I’m Not Building Web Software – Why Should I Care About Continuous Delivery?” This panel includes Gary Gruver (author), Kathy Herring Hayashi (Qualcomm), Hugo Gayosso (General Motors) and Anders Wallgren (Electric Cloud) to discuss Continuous Delivery for non-web applications.
- Panel discussion: “From Chore to Competitive Advantage: Using Automation to Transform Service Delivery.” This panel includes Amy DeMartine (Forrester Research), Darnell McMurrian (Quicken Loans), Manish Aggarwal (Intel), Eddie Garcia (BluWare), Sam Fell and Anders Wallgren (Electric Cloud) to discuss real-life examples of DevOps transformation and automation at scale.
- Manuel Edwards (E*TRADE):“How Wall Street Does Continuous Delivery”
- Dominic Faraone (CenturyLink): “Implementing CI/CD for Legacy Applications with ElectricFlow”
- Lucas Gravley (HP): “Self-Healing And Monitoring in a DevOps World”
- Jørn Erik Jensen (LEGO): “Automation’s Awesome! Everything is Cool on an Agile Team!”
- Steve Bower (Cisco): “Eliminate the Wait: Faster Builds and Tests with ElectricAccelerator”
- Josh Steckler from (Bose): “Automating Automation: Build Environments, On-Demand”
- Cheryl Williams and Kyle Downey (Sony): “Process as Code: Continuous Delivery of a CD Pipeline”
Electric Cloud employs some of the most passionate experts in the software delivery world who help tackle the biggest problems that enterprise customers face on a daily basis. In addition to customer presentations, Electric Cloud’s leadership and technical experts are also presenting at DOES15 to share best practices for accelerating software-driven innovation, as well as product training sessions. These include:
- Steve Brodie, CEO: The Yin and Yang of DevOps Transformation
- Anders Wallgren, CTO: Continuous Delivery of Microservices: Patterns and Processes
- Rohit Jainendra (RJ), CPO: DevOps Innovation – Electric Cloud Product Roadmap
- Sam Fell, Sr. Director of Product Marketing: Automating CD with ElectricFlow and Accelerating CI with ElectricAccelerator
- Anand Ahire, Product Manager: Enterprise Visibility and Control: Getting Started With Pipeline Modeling
- Greg Maxey, Solution Engineer: Process as Code: An Introduction to the ElectricFlow Automation DSL
- Tanay Nagjee, Solutions Architect and Manager: Better Continuous Integration with Test Acceleration
- Nikhil Vaze, Sr. Software Engineer: Create Your Own Self-Service Cloud: Docker Containers as Part of a CD Pipeline
DOES15 is nearing sellout. To purchase your conference pass, and for more information on the event, visit: (http://devopsenterprise.io/).
Share This: .@electriccloud excited to announce speaker lineup to talk #DevOps automation and #ContinuousDelivery at #DOES15 (http://electric-cloud.com.cn/company/news/press-releases/item/electric-clouds-customers-from-quicken-loans-hp-general-motors-etrade-and-more-to-present-large-scale-devops-and-continuous-delivery-transformation-stories-at-devops-enterprise-summit/).
About Electric Cloud, Inc.
Electric Cloud is the leader in enterprise Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation. We help organizations developing mobile, embedded systems and enterprise web/IT applications deliver better software faster by automating and accelerating build, test and deployment processes at scale. Industry leaders like Qualcomm, SpaceX, Cisco, GE, Gap and E*TRADE use Electric Cloud solutions and services to boost DevOps productivity and Agile throughput.
© 2003-2015 Electric Cloud, Inc. All rights reserved. Electric Cloud, ElectricInsight, ElectricAccelerator, Electric Make, ElectricCommander, ElectricDeploy and SparkBuild are trademarks of Electric Cloud. PTC, PartnerAdvantage and PTC Integrity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.