Win the IoT Race
with Multi-Domain Continuous Delivery – Featuring Siemens and Polarion
Differentiation of embedded products now mostly occurs with the software of the device: frequency of updates, internet connectivity, autonomous behavior, data collection and data aggregation. Manufacturers of these devices are now thrust into the complex world of software and are struggling to cope. They have discovered that the hardware-centric status-quo no longer works in the age of IoT.
Fortunately, Siemens, Polarion, and Electric Cloud have teamed up to combine the best of PLM, ALM & Continuous Delivery to enable a software-driven approach for IoT products and services.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What multi-domain Continuous Delivery is and how it can be a game-changer for embedded device manufacturers as they move
into the world of IoT
- How multi-domain Continuous Delivery can significantly decrease your release cycles and provide you end-to-end visibility, traceability
and control over your hardware and software domains
- Dennis George, Marketing Manager, Siemens PLM
- Andreas Dharmawan, VP of Technical Field Operations, Electric Cloud
- Stefano Rizzo, SVP Strategy & Business Development, Polarion Software
Hosted by Brandon Lewis from OpenSystems Media.